Ply day

I ran out of bobbins so plyed the yarns I have spun during week one of TDF. I have 100gms of red, 80gms of the dark and two decent sized Hank’s of the blue. The paler blue Hank hasn’t been washed yet, the other three have. All hang nice and straight.

I am pleased that I spun as much as I did, I have two bobbins of natural wool still to ply. I learned how to ply from a centre pull ball, that wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. 

This entry was posted in spinning, stuff I made, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s